Sunday, February 22, 2004

The Time Tyranny Takes Troubling Tenure, Touches Too Torturously, Tells Tantilising Titbits, Tastes Tantamount To Teasing Totems

The 16th Century Bard is stealing all my reflective time! Fourteen lines at a time:

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art 34 with a strong hot wind!
(work in progress)

Now the Moor of Venice seeks to smother me, the same fate as Desdemona, but less dramatic in my academic pursuit.

=========================

Is prayer a privilege, an honour, a duty, a responsibility - or a composite of all?

Will there be aluminium foil in heaven?

=========================

Sometimes I feel that if we had children then you would have something to occupy your time and you would stop annoying me.
Other times I feel too selfish to want to share you with anyone, even a child born from our own flesh and blood.

=========================

Further challenges today about the eternal perspective - preach it pastor.

m<><

No comments: